Welcome! This is my first weekly link party! I'm very excited to have you join me.
Here's hoping I can get all the buttons and coding correct on the first try. :-)
I was just reminded by my oldest daughter, Snowflake, that today is my blog 1 year anniversary! She was so excited that I am starting this link party on my one year anniversary. She even made me a sweet card with a sticker, tattoo and heart!
Isn't she too sweet!
Speaking of my blog anniversary. I have a fabulous shout out post for you on Friday WITH a giveaway! Can't wait to share it with you.
Here is what I've been up to this week.
I shared a fun family Valentine activity.
I showed you our Valentine's decorating in our kitchen.
Finally, I shared a tomato soup recipe on The Frugal Girls and I also shared it here on my blog.
If you’re reading this in an e-mail or reader, click here to see all the fabulous ideas and projects that have joined the fun. You won't be disappointed!
Now on to our party!
- Anything goes - link up any post you want and as many as you would like. Please link new (as in it hasn't been linked here before) content and only G rated posts.
- Follow my blog, so you can remember to come back next week. ;-)
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to share your picture (1 only) and project on my blog as well as my social media sites. You can follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Google+ so you don't miss a thing!
- Make sure to share the bloggy love by visiting others who have linked up and commenting on their fabulousness!
- Grab my party button below and link back somewhere in your blog post. Only those that link back will be featured.
Blogs I've linked up with:
© 2011-2013 The Real Thing with the Coake Family. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.