Welcome! Another week has already gone by and it is time for my weekly link party again. I’m so glad to have you join me this week.
- I shared a spring and Easter inspired project with you this week. It is a DIY wreath that is interchangeable for either Easter or Spring.
- I also shared with you a fantastic giveaway for a Samsung tablet pre-loaded with Family Time Fitness’ Platinum package! (I want it…wish I could win).
- Today, Cheryl from Moms & Munchkins came by to visit and shared with us some great ideas for a fun family night using Legos! We love Legos around here and are looking forward to trying out her ideas!
- Anything goes – link up any post you want and as many as you would like. Please link new (as in it hasn’t been linked here before) content and only G rated posts.
- Follow my blog, so you can remember to come back next week. 😉
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to share your picture (1 only) and project on my blog as well as my social media sites. You can follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Google+ so you don’t miss a thing!
- Grab my party button below and link back somewhere in your blog post. Only those that link back will be featured.
- Grab a cup of coffee, tea or glass of wine and enjoy reading a few of the posts that have linked up. Please read and comment on at least two other posts.
Tune back in on Tuesday when I will be featuring you! Yay! Can’t wait to show off your projects and fun!