- Tape off the dry erase surface so you don’t accidentally get paint on it.
- Sand the surface to be painted. This will remove the protective coating so the paint will stick
- Paint and seal. I used Mod Podge Satinto seal it, read below for why I did that.
- Paper Covered Boxes
- Magnetic Chore Boards
- Kid’s Command Central
- Kid’s Command Central -Parenting Battle-plan
- Fabric Covered Artist Canvas
- Adult Command Central (this post)
- Calendar and Menu Command Central (coming 9/14)
- Final Reveal! (coming 9/21)
- Menu Planning & Printable (coming 9/28)
Blogs I’ve linked up with:
© 2011-2012 The Real Thing with the Coake Family. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
© 2011-2013 The Real Thing with the Coake Family. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.