- 5 star rating = spectacular photo. I 100% want to use this in my album or print and display this photo.
- 4 star rating = great photo. I really want to remember to use this picture in my albums.
- 3 star rating = good photo but lacks that extra something to be a 4 star. I will use these if I don’t have a 4 star photo(or above) of the same thing and I need this in my album.
- 2 star rating = mediocre/low quality photo. Only used if there are no 3 star or above photos of this event. Often I delete 2 star photos as well as 1 star.
- 1 star rating = deleted photo. Won’t even use it if it is the only photo I have.
While you are going through each of your photos to rate them, it is a great time to edit the photos as well. I’m not going to go into that here.
- You have uploaded your photos to your computer.
- You have organized and tagged your photos.
- You have rated and edited your photos.
- You have selected the photos you want to use.
- You have printed or used your photos.
- You have backed up your photos.
Doesn’t that feel great? Organized and rated photos that are easy for you to find and use them any time you want/need…love it!
More Great Posts for You: