Welcome to another week…week #10…double digits for this link party. Woot, woot!
Last week we had 98 posts link up! Wow! Hopefully, you have had a chance to see the great features from our link party last week. If not, head on over and take a look: Real Fun Features #9.
I wrote this in the features post, but I managed to comment on one post from each blog, rather than comment on every single post. There were a couple of blogs that wouldn't load and therefore, I wasn't able to comment. So, if you didn't get a comment, it was due to some type of technical difficulty.
Going forward, this is what I will be doing. It was just becoming a full time job to comment on every post. I am looking at every post, but I need to be realistic about my life. I value your taking the time to come link up and I want you to know that. I just don't blog as a full time job, so I hope you understand and know how much I appreciate each and every person who joins the party.
Look for a special Thursday post from me tomorrow with a full recap of my 10k this weekend and an opportunity to join me in tribute to Boston.
- Anything goes – link up any post you want and as many as you would like. Please link new (as in it hasn't been linked here before) content and only G rated posts.
- Follow my blog, so you can remember to come back next week. 😉
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to share your picture (1 only) and project on my blog as well as my social media sites. You can follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Google+ so you don't miss a thing!
- Grab my party button below and link back somewhere in your blog post. Only those that link back will be featured.
- Grab a cup of coffee, tea or glass of wine and enjoy reading a few of the posts that have linked up. Please read and comment on at least two other posts.
Tune back in on Tuesday when I will be featuring you! Yay! Can't wait to show off your projects and fun!