Another week has flown by. Welcome back for another week of our Real Family Fun link party. I'm so glad to have you here and join in this week!
Did you see the features from last week's party? I super sized them this week. There were so many great posts, I couldn't stop at 5, so there were 10 this week: Real Fun Features #10.
We have had a busy week. After taking a break, being sick and having family in town, we are getting back to our regular life. We are also in the process of decided what our plans are for our schooling next year. Snowflake, my oldest, is thinking about the idea of public middle school, so we are going on a tour today. Then we will think about it and make our decision for next year for her. At the moment, the plan is for Pumpkin to continue to homeschool.
This week on the blog, I showed you another of the recipes from my Grandma's recipe box. This one is for Cheese Rice Krispie Balls. I also showed you my ideas for Mother's day. I showed you a tutorial for a simple card and a gift.
- Anything goes – link up any post you want and as many as you would like. Please link new (as in it hasn't been linked here before) content and only G rated posts.
- Follow my blog, so you can remember to come back next week. 😉
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to share your picture (1 only) and project on my blog as well as my social media sites. You can follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Google+ so you don't miss a thing!
- Grab my party button below and link back somewhere in your blog post. Only those that link back will be featured.
- Grab a cup of coffee, tea or glass of wine and enjoy reading a few of the posts that have linked up. Please read and comment on at least two other posts.
Tune back in on Tuesday when I will be featuring you! Yay! Can't wait to show off your projects and fun!