Welcome! I'm so happy to have you here and have you join my Real Family Fun link party this week.
It has been another full week around here. Snowflake was sick with a fever and cold, then once she was well, Pumpkin had a stomach bug. She is now fine, though her appetite still seems less than normal. Now it is me…I'm not sick, but I managed a visit to the Dr. this week as my left eye is totally bloodshot. Turns out I burst a blood vessel in my eye. Everything is fine….I just look like a freak. So there is that!
This week, I've still been busy and wouldn't have it any other way! I've given you printable Easter cards, shown you a fun family Easter memory game and shown you how I filled my apothecary jars for Easter.
Next week, I have a fantastic giveaway for you on Monday…you won't want to miss it! I totally wish I could win the prize!
- Anything goes – link up any post you want and as many as you would like. Please link new (as in it hasn't been linked here before) content and only G rated posts.
- Follow my blog, so you can remember to come back next week. 😉
- By linking up, you are giving me permission to share your picture (1 only) and project on my blog as well as my social media sites. You can follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Google+ so you don't miss a thing!
- Grab my party button below and link back somewhere in your blog post. Only those that link back will be featured.
- Grab a cup of coffee, tea or glass of wine and enjoy reading a few of the posts that have linked up. Please read and comment on at least two other posts.
Tune back in on Tuesday when I will be featuring you! Yay! Can't wait to show off your projects and fun!