In my quest to get my Command Central completed, I have moved on from the Kid's Command Central to the Adult portions of our command central. Let me show you what I did.
I used the same 12 x 12 Artist Canvas for this part of the project that I used in the Kid's Command Central. That way it will all be the same size and line up all pretty on my refrigerator. I didn't want the plain white of the canvas though, so I found some fabric on clearance at Joann's that I thought would go with the fabric I used in the calendar portion of the command central. I covered both the adult portion and the calendar portion of the command central with fabric. It was super easy. Let me show you how.
- Pull your fabric up at about a 45 degree angle. Staple in place.
- Cut off excess fabric (necessary in my case as I want this to mount flush on my refrigerator.)
- Pull remaining fabric up making a neat straight line with the fabric and stapling in place.
- Paper Covered Boxes
- Magnetic Chore Boards
- Kid's Command Central
- Kid's Command Central -Parenting Battle-plan
- Fabric Covered Artist Canvas (this post)
- Adult Command Central
- Calendar and Menu Command Central
- Final Reveal! (coming 9/21)
- Menu Planning & Printable (coming 9/28)
Blogs I've linked up with:
© 2011-2013 The Real Thing with the Coake Family. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.