- Wrap your yarn over the Clover Pom Pom maker covering the entire surface from one end to the other end.
- Wrap back in the opposite direction.
- Wrap again a third time over the entire surface.
- All done! Now do the same thing on the other side.
- Use a piece of yarn through the center. Pull it really tight and tie it off in a knot (or a double knot if you want it to be super secure like I did mine).
- Release the swing arms one at a time.
- Pull the two pieces apart to remove your pom pom.
- Voila…pom pom!
© 2011-2013 The Real Thing with the Coake Family. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.